Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Not Meant to Be

Apparently laboring women in actual labor trump women who are merely sick of being pregnant when it comes to getting a labor suite. Why this is, I'm not sure. I'm quite certain I'm just as miserable as the women pushing or moaning or whatever laboring women do. Besides, I was at least courteous enough to make an APPOINTMENT. They just SHOWED UP leaking or having those contraction things and bothering all the nurses with their whining.

I am told tomorrow is a decent possibility and that others "scheduled" will be bumped for me. Because I've lost a couple of years off my life worrying about what the day would bring since 3:45 this morning, and the least they could do is get the kid out tomorrow.

I looked up April 9 on Wikipedia and it is spectacular in its lacklusterness as far as days to be born go.

No comments: